We are a medium-sized company, working in Kiel – Friedrichsort on the former MaK site and repair, overhaul and remotorize locomotives and charging technology for commercial vehicles with battery power supply.
Service technician (m/f/d)
for the service at the Kiel site
Activity: Maintenance of locomotives and bus charging stations
- Service and maintenance
- Commissioning, fault analysis and fault rectification
- Contact person for clients and operators
- Planning and coordination of workshop stays for maintenance
- Implementation of technical changes
- Supervision of the help desk (bus charging stations)
- Part of a mobile service team
- Definition of work packages and assignment of services to third parties
- Training as a mechatronics technician or electrician with many years of professional experience in vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge of preventive and corrective maintenance of vehicles
- Desirable professional experience in rail vehicle technology
- Independent, structured and systematic work
- Communication and teamwork skills, organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Definitely no boredom!
- Decent above-average pay!
- Additional pension through the “Friedrichsorter pension fund”!
- Flexible working hours that accept special personal circumstances
With us you can expect a varied field of activity with creative freedom and attractive development opportunities. You will work in a dynamic team.
Interested? Then please send your complete application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to us, attn. Tobias Weber to this email.